The Original Body Massage Stick 61 cm is very useful for athletes who work out regularly. It is easy and comfortable to use due to the 15 small wheels. To massage the muscle the athlete hold the stick with both hands. A massage stimulates the blood circulation and accelerates the discharge of waste. The Original Body Massage Stick is standard flexible and easy to use.
How to use the Original Body Massage Stick
The Original Body Stick is easy to use inside or outside the house. The tension in the muscles will be reduced by rolling the Body Massage Stick over the muscles. The athlete is in state to massage his own muscles. A training partner can also perform the massage with the stick. It is recommended to massage the muscles when they are in a relaxed state.
Why to use the Original Body Massage Stick
Muscles are heavily stimulated during a game or training. The blood circulation is less effective and waste accumulates in the muscles. This gives a stiff and tense feeling. The blood circulation will be improved by using the Original Body Massage Stick. Lactic acid and other waste will be removed faster. It shortens the recovery time and reduced sore and stiff muscles.
Other versions of The Stick
The Original Body Massage Stick is 61 centimeter long and has 15 small wheels. Other versions of The Stick are:
- The Marathon Massage Stick is 51 cm long and has 11 small wheels. Ideal for endurance athletes.
- The Flex Massage Stick is 66 cm long and has 16 small wheels. Ideal for massaging big and strong muscles.
- The Power Massage Stick is 69 cm long and has 16 small wheels. Ideal for powerful, explosive muscles and athletes with back pains.
- The Little Massage Stick is 35 cm long and has 6 small wheels. Ideal for children.
Various muscles are massaged with The Stick
Many muscles are to be treated with The Stick. Some of these muscles are:
- Musculus Supraspinatus: Small muscle of the upper back at the shoulder
- Musculus Infraspinatus: Muscle behind the shoulder blade
- Musculus Teres Minor: Small round arm muscle under the armpit
- Musculus Subscapularis: Muscle next to the armpit
- Musculus Gastrocnemius: Two-headed calf muscle in the leg
- Musculus Tibialis Anterior: Anterior tibial muscle in the leg
- Musculus Biceps Femoris: Thigh muscle on the backside of the upper leg
- Musculus Rectus Femoris: Thigh muscle on the front side of the femur
Specifications Original Body Massage Stick 61 cm:
- Standard flexible massage stick
- Ideal for athletes who work out
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Prevents injuries
- Shortens the recovery time
- Increase the flexibility
- Reinforces the strength
- 15 Small wheels for comfortable use
- Length: 61 cm
- Color: white and blue